Message from the Principal
Since the first day I took up office, offering you the best support in your learning and preparation for HKDSE has been my priority task. With our curriculum time severely reduced due to the prolonged class suspension, we understand your worries.
The completion of the second mock examination signified the end of formal lessons in classroom but the start of the ‘real battle’. It is also a test of your time management, of your hard work, of your determination as well as endurance. Some of you may have already planned your own revision schedule and worked out effective strategies without returning to school; while some still need an extra boost from subject teachers.
The final effort in the coming two months is, indeed, important and decisive.
I would like to leave you a few words and hope they could be your everyday reminder.
- Stick to a routine you reasonably set for yourself.
- Eat and rest properly.
- Keep physically and mentally fit and perseverance is the key.
- Remember to bring the Admission Form, HKID card, Health Declaration Form and stationery on examination days.
- Bring a bottle of water and snacks (such as an energy bar or biscuits) as drinking fountains will not be in use and tuckshops are closed in most examination centres.
- Bring an umbrella as the rainy season approaches.
- Wear a watch to keep time.
- Bring yourself a jacket as some examination centres can be freezing cold when the air-conditioners are on.
- Bring 2-3 spare masks, a pocket-sized hand sanitizer and pocket tissue paper.
- Arrive at the examination centre early and calm yourself down (you may need to go to the washroom).
- Never stay up late the night before examinations.
- Have breakfast in the morning as it gives you not only energy but a clear mind.
- Check the reception and frequency of your radio for the listening tests well in advance; bring spare batteries.
The school library and some other venues can be made available for your revision. Write to us if you need our help.
Remember, support and guidance are always at hand!